farmers market produce box for September 26th pick up
For Pick-Up Saturday, September 26th between 10-2 pm
(we recommend picking up as early on Saturday as you can due to the heat and perishability)
Order Deadline 9am Friday, September 25th
(Final Sale-No Refunds or Exchanges-Due to Perishability- We Cannot Hold Boxes for Later Pick up)
IF YOU PLAN ON PURCHASING GROCERIES WE RECOMMEND PLACING YOUR ORDER SEPARATELY ON THURSDAY, FRIDAY, OR SATURDAY MORNING, AS WE RESTOCK ON THURSDAY-ENSURING YOU THE LARGEST SELECTION AND FRESHNESS. JUST MAKE SURE YOU SELECT SATURDAY PICK UP.
Preview of what is potentially in box
-Spring Mix or Spinach Mix
-Red or Green Grapes
-Sweet Potatoes and/or White Potatoes
-Mountain Meadow Mushrooms
-Vine Ripe Tomatoes
Some items may change due to availability
In each box you can expect:
- A box of farm fresh produce grown using responsible farming methods.
- Most products grown using organic farming methods when possible. All products are grown by responsible food & safety conscious farmers.
- The majority of the freshly picked produce is grown by Yasukochi Family Farms located in Oceanside and other local partner growers. We may supplement staples as needed.
- Boxes are catered to each season and will be given a variety of handpicked produce
- Each Box will contain 11-15 different produce items